Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TWEAKS (Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear)


So I made this cover of the song Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear about a year ago. I had this idea to upload it with a bunch of cool art but I never got around to doing it until now! I hope you like it!

To make this, I listened to the song over and over and transcribed each note and drum beat into Milkytracker. It's not perfect but I think it's pretty close to the original!

This is what a few measures of the song looks like in Milkytracker:


  1. This is awesome!! I'm downloading it right now! I love your animations too.

  2. This is really a fun piece. I am old enough to remember spending a good deal of my youth controlling virtual men and women through two dimensional dungeons to music that sounds very much like this song on Milkytracker. I love the ending; that was by far the best part to me.

    from Backy Smith at Doctoral Programs

  3. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!